- By using this website you agree to the following points: If you make use of the chat rooms and services provided on this website, we assume you know what you’re doing. We cannot take responsibility for anything that happens outside our control, which includes just about every single aspect of the code usage and chat page use. Always back up your work before implementing new code, and always be sure to follow normal chatting etiquette when chatting on a chat page. Never give personal information out to anyone you chat to. For chat safety tips, click here.
- This site utilizes primarily third party software and servers, thus we cannot take responsibility for damage to your computer system or anything that happens in the chat rooms & channels, simply because it’s not run or administrated by Chat27. We are merely facilitators. It would be like being angry at the mobile phone networks because someone was rude to you over the phone! lol. To find out more about Chat27, click here.
- Have you found a bug, a broken link or something erroneous on Chat27? Please report it by clicking HERE.
- Chat Channel and Server Administrators: If you’d like to remove or add your Server/Channel from Chat27, please contact Chat27 Admin or JC via the support blog. For those wanting to add their channel, please read THIS.
- Your Privacy We hereby solemnly promise never ever ever ever to use the information you supply to Chat27 for evil purposes.
- Your promise to us: Try and have fun, ok?
It’s quite obvious we didn’t have the budget for a lawyer to draw up this statement, so we’ll just have to rely on good human nature (grasping at straws here hey?).